Generally speaking, the term “commercial litigation” refers to lawsuits involving some type of business or “commercial” enterprise. This can take on several different forms and may include disputes based on:
- Breach of contract or contract misinterpretation
- Interference with contractual obligations
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Franchise creation and disputes
- Business formations and dissolution
- Corporate management and board of director disputes
- Employee-employer relationship disputes, including wrongful termination and workers compensation claims
- Antitrust, commodities, stocks, and trade disputes
- Consumer fraud and consumer protection
- Debt collection actions
- Civil RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization) actions
- Business tort and/or negligence litigation
- Intellectual property litigation
- Investments and investment vehicles, including hedge funds
- Shareholders and/or investor disputes
- Brokerage firm misrepresentation and/or fraud
- Defamation and libel claims
- Other types of contractual disputes
If you own or manage a business in Florida and are facing a lawsuit or need to file your own, Eskander Loshak LLP is here to help. Although these cases can often seem daunting, an experienced business attorney can make the difference between success and failure.
Due to the complex nature of the issues involved, commercial litigation cases in Florida are often difficult and tricky to deal with. Not only are such cases stressful for you and your business, but they may also last for years and require significant commitments of time and money.
Our experienced team at Eskander Loshak LLP has represented numerous entrepreneurs, investors, business owners, financial institutions, startups, contractors, developers, and other businesses in complex commercial disputes. We have the knowledge and experience to fervently represent our clients, while always keeping budget and strategy concerns in mind. Let our extensive experience handling business and commercial litigation in Florida go to work for you.
Eskander Loshak LLP is one of Florida’s leading business and real estate law firms.
Contact us today to see how we can help you and your business succeed.
Main: (954) 334-1122 | Fax: (954) 338-1380 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Eskander Loshak LLP. All rights reserved.